Do you have cupboards filled with unwanted children's items - some that may hardly be used? Are you fed up of photographing each of your items and uploading to websites to sell? Are you too busy to post parcels every week? Would you like to keep 100% of your takings on goods you sell? The Little People's Boutique could be just what you are looking for!
How much are stalls?
Stalls cost £14.00
What's included in the price?
- Use of a table and 2 chairs for you and a helper
- Space for a rail and bulky items
- Refreshments to include a tea or coffee and brunch bar for you and a helper
- Bright, clean and warm environment
- £2.00 from each stall booked is donated to a community charity
If you are a new seller at The Little People's Boutique, see our FAQs for advice on how to maximise your sales.
What are the benefits of selling at The Little People's Boutique?
- No additional fees or commissions, you take home the money you make on the day
- No rushing to the post office!
- No need to photograph your items or write descriptions
- Dry venues mean no risk of cancellation due to bad weather
- Play at 'shop keeper for the day' and determine your own pricing strategy
- Meet the families who are buying your items
- Grab a bargain from fellow stall holders
- Recycle your outgrown items
- Receive a seller's pre-boutique document with event information, once you have placed your order
- Meet new people and have a fun morning!
How is it Advertised?
The Little People's Boutique is advertised as a local event listing on/in:
- Net Mums
- Primary Times on line
- Life Magazines
Posters are displayed in and around the area and local schools, playgroups and nurseries are advised of the event with many displaying posters and providing parents with leaflets.
We carry out extensive leaflet distribution in the surrounding villages and use social media to promote the event.
How do I book?
Stalls are on a first come, first served basis and are bookable through our safe and secure on-line booking system. You do not need a PayPal account to use our PayPal booking facility - you can use your debit card. Book your stall now! Please read our Terms and Conditions and also our FAQs to help you manage a successful stall. Once your stall is booked, you will receive an email confirmation of your order - please ensure that you bring it with you on the day.
Are you a small business?
If you a small, local business and would like to book a space at The Little People's Boutique to promote your business, please email or call for our current packages available. Take advantage of our community table and display your flyers for FREE!