Please take a moment to read the information below:
- By booking a stall at The Little People's Boutique, you agree to our Terms and Conditions.
- Stalls currently cost £12.50 and include a hot beverage, brunch bar and a donation to the local Playgroup; for Radcliffe, this is Radcliffe on Trent Pre-School Playgroup.
- If you don't have 'enough suff', you are very welcome to share your stall with a friend. Additional beverages are available at £1 per drink.
- Each stall holder is provided with a table and 2 chairs - your stall may be manned by up to 2 people.
- It is vitally important that the fire exits at each venue are not obstructed by stall holder goods. The walkways must be clear for mums, dads and pushchairs to walk through with ease.
- Stall holders are invited to set up from 08.45 on the day of the event.
- Bookings are made on-line on a first come first served basis and are non-refunable so please take care to double check your dates before making your booking.
- Only bookings made on The Little People's Boutique website are valid and you we ask that you produce a confirmation of order either on your smart device or as a print out.
Selling your items
- Items for sale should be quality nearly-new maternity, baby and children's wear, toys, books and equipment suitable up the age of approximately 7 years.
- We don't have many rules and regulations but, regretably we do not allow the sale of car seats (due to hidden damage), cot matresses, bike helmets or clothes with a draw-string neck.
- Items under 'product recall' are not permitted.
- Please do not sell toys with missing or loose parts or items which are broken, stained, ripped or in poor condition.
- Please ensure jig-saws have all their pieces.
- Please do not place food or drink on your stall.
- All items bought or sold at The Little People's Boutique are at the individual's own risk and are sold as seen. The Little People's Boutique accepts no responsibility for loss, damage or theft items.
- Stall holders are responsible for the safety and security of their stall. All persons who enter The Little People's Boutique do so entirely at their own risk.
As a buyer or stall holder at The Little People's Boutique you agree to the above Terms.